protct your boat
keep the weather out
create temporary working environment
'Shrink Wrap It' is exactly that! We have the ability to shrink wrap anything from garden furniture to yachts.
why use shrink wrap
Shrink Wrap is a brilliant way to protect your assets from the elements or to create a temporary safe working environment. It also offers a cheap and effective way to keep the bad weather out and help protect from UV light. It is an excellent and hassle free alternative from the typical ‘blue tarpaulin’ you often see blowing around in the wind!
The wrap we use can last for up to 3 years, and can easily be repaired. Zipped doors can be added for access and breathers can also be installed to allow ventilation and reduce condensation.
All of the materials we use are 100% recyclable.
Marine & vehicle applications start from £49.20 per metre (£15 per foot)
Items 1m3 or less £35
- Agricultural and other special applications quoted individually.
- We can manufacture custom made framework for any application.
- We can wrap to a pre-made frame work.
Typical items we wrap for winter storage, long term storage and temporary workshops are:
- yachts (both on water and on the quayside)
- ribs, speed boats and other boats on trailers
- agricultural equipment
- classic cars
- garden furniture
- temporary workshops
- division walls
- items on pallets for transport
Common wrapping materials & accessories
- Any size - at 180 / 200 / 250 & 300 microns (depending on application)
- Access doors
- Air vents
- Printed logos or boat name
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you protect your assets from mother nature!